Wednesday 7 July 2010

Thank You, Thank You Thank You!!

Today I took the money raised at Polymer Play Days to MacMillan Cancer Care. The total amount was £942.43 and I just want to thank you all for your gifts, your generosity in bidding at the auction and just generally for being so supportive with this charity. I am so proud of you all, it was a lot of money for such a small amount of people to raise and I thank every single one of you for your kindness.

MacMillan will send an official letter which we (by which I mean Cathryn) will post on the blog for you - it's too technical for me.

I have had some lovely emails and cards from you but the event would be nothing without you guys, so thank you all for coming I am so glad that you all enjoyed our wonderful teachers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen

    I took some clay pendants/beads to my bead group tonight and sold them. I asked for donations towards MacMillan so there's a little more to add to that total! One girl is away this week so I'll hit her for a donation next week and then let you know the total!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come in from a long day at chemo to find your message, thank you so much. The MacMillan nurses really do a wonderful job and there are not enough to go round so this is really appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete