Wednesday 15 July 2009

Where to stay...

As you know the picturetrail (www.picturetrail.com/euroclaycarnival) is in the process of being updated ready for 2010. If anyone local is attending then perhaps they could suggest a hotel near where they live and give a lift to and from for anyone staying over.



It would really promote the whole "fun and friendship" that PPDs generates - so email me so that I can include it on the trail (cathryn-wood@sky.com)



Helen is feeling a bit brighter and she says a huge "thank you" for all your good wishes, they really do help her.



Have you visited www.FloRaeMe.blogspot.com yet? Go on, nip and have a look!

2 comments:

  1. Aaah, bless you for mentioning me - you are much better at promoting my blog than me! I should really aim to get more posted! Give my love to Helen. Hope she enjoyed our flowers - she was missed at the first Nottingham P(C)lay group meeting. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Helen is feeling a bit better - give her my love please.

    ReplyDelete