Friday 25 November 2011

Sad News......

It is with great sadness, and a heavy heart that we must all now say goodbye to our dear friend Helen.

She died on Thursday 24th November after such a long, hard fought battle - in the end the fight was simply too great.

Helen and I spent most of our time in fits of giggles - to me she was the ultimate giggler!   Boy did we laugh - tears streaming down our face with laughter, and at the most strangest of things.   A simple glance, a raise of the eyebrow and we were off - these will be my memories.

Goodnight my friend, sleep well.




signature

4 comments:

  1. Honey, I'm terribly sorry, we all stay a vacuum, Helen mean for the group of Spain much
    kisses

    Marta T and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad! I only heard about this yesterday...
    Helen was such a nice person and hosted me so nicely when I was her guest in Nottingham.
    Sending my condolences to the family and hope for better days...
    Iris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Helen - what a brave lady xxx I met Helen in 1995 ish , i was demonstrating fimo fairies and Helen was demoing cards i believe. She spent her entire afternoon watching me make fimo fairies , from that moment on she became a wonderful friend and mentored me into project designing for magazines. I would not have done it without Helen - she inspired those around her with her wisdom and kindness. Well Helen believed in God and im sure she is up there crafting away , id like to think so xxxxxxxx rest in peace dear Helen - you will be very much missed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people have fond memories of Helen. She helped me a lot too, and I miss her. If she is up there now she must be very pleased to know that she touched on so many lives and left them just a bit better for knowing her.

    ReplyDelete